Help with folding the Laundry. Not to mention the extra brownie points you can get if you put it all away also!
Time- Spend the day together or a few hours even. Hugs and some kisses don’t go astray either.
Breakfast in bed! This May be the best thing that a mum could get for mothers day! Not having to get up and put everyone else needs first is the ‘dream’ mothers all have. To have alone time and not have to plan or think about others. So why not make an entire day of it?
A few weeks ago, I made this Lifestyle Love video in which I shared with you a decision to make 2018 our best year yet. I talked about the steps to follow to ensure that you are on track to success and growing along the way. I really hoped that you enjoyed this video and feel ready to join me and everyone else in the year ahead.
Whilst in the video I shared with you some of my own personal goals in the video description, I wanted to share a few more of my new goals with you…so here we go….
- Be more present – leaving phone in bag or in box at home, paying more digital free games with Rocco and read more night time books in Italian
- Add more elegance – regularly check in with myself and ask if I am feeling calm, relaxed and on top of things….including the sense of elegance. Helped from habits like taking more effort in getting ready in the morning.
- Be on time – last year I created a bad habit of always being late, which left me feeling embarrassed, ill-prepared and short with people. I want to learn to say no, space my diary out more and spend more time at home. To try and overcome this I am doubling my expect travel time to give me a safe buffer.
- Build upon my existing personal share portfolio by adding approximately 50% more than what it is currently worth. Hopefully achieving this by a pay rise and other big projects that I am working on.
- Ensure that all my investments are cash flow positive and will be paid off in full in less than 20 years.
- Submit my Government rebate on IT expenses & use the funds to purchase more passive income streams.
- Get a pay rise.
Health & Fitness
- Be able to jog non-stop on a treadmill for 40 minutes
- Maintain current weight
- Have 3 vegan/vegetarian days per week
- Meditate every day – including “in my zone meditation” activities
- Greater control of my emotional reactions – more reading about emotions
- Get a golf handicap – last year I wanted to get back into golf, (which I did), now I need to be able to play properly
- Read The Financial Review everyday
- Know over 2,000 words in Italian – this one flat lined last year
- Learn how to play chess – I failed on this one last year
- Write my book on Minimalism, SugarMamma & Millennials & Money – okay, this might be unrealistic but I am going to have a go
- Build on passion & intimacy
- Increase quality time with Rocco – more one on one bonding time
- Friday activity days with Rocco and my god daughter
- Learn to do nothing – I never sit down and veg, I can’t even watch tv. I want to be able to lie on the sofa & rest my brain
Some of these goals are hard to identify success, but they all have deadlines and knowing where I am up to in my growth, I hope that my awareness can fairly and honestly assess my progress.