Recommended Reading List
1.Think & Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill
2. Motivated Money - Peter Thornhill
3. Ordinary People, Extraordinary Wealth - Ric Edelman
In a world where we can easily become captivated by the celebrities living the glamorous life, this is a refreshing and grounding reminder of what we can create for ourselves and that it is often the simplest habits that can be the most effective. As I say in “Mindful Money” nothing is what it seems, and after reading this book, you will want to be one of those ordinary people who achieve extraordinary financial achievements.
4. A Zero Waste Life - Anita Vandyke
5. Harmonic Wealth - James Ray
6. The Dividend Rich Investor - Joseph Tige and Joseph Lisanti
7. Stocks for the Long Run - Jeremy Siegel
8. Investing Demystified: How to Invest Without Speculation and Sleepless Nights - Lars Kroijer
Who We Recommend
Jean Findlay is one of the most trustworthy and reliable people I know, both professionals and personally. Not only has she helped me invest for Rocco and Tom, but so many of my SASS Financial clients as well. If you are ready to get really serious about investing and need a quality stockbroker to help you manage your portfolio, I highly recommend Jean Findlay. And please note that I receive no commission or kick backs for suggesting her. I am happy to recommend her because she is amazing at her job and good stockbrokers are hard to find.