Perfect for a little treat on the go, a handmade gift or a healthy lunchbox snack!
These little balls of joy are easy to make and take minutes from preparation to completion.
At $5 for a batch of 22 smallish balls, you will be laughing all the way to the bank!
- 3/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 1.5 pitted dated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup dark chocolate, chopped roughly
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- Blitz the peanuts, dates and vanilla in a food processor until it becomes a paste.
- Set aside to cool a little, and roll into small balls.
- Melt the chocolate in a small but deep bowl.
- Using a fork, roll the balls in chocolate and pop them on some baking paper to set.
- You may need to pop them in the fridge to finish the job if you are in a hurry.
For more recipes or to connect with Claire, please click the links below!