Perfect for a little treat on the go, a handmade gift or a healthy lunchbox snack!
These little balls of joy are easy to make and take minutes from preparation to completion.
At $5 for a batch of 22 smallish balls, you will be laughing all the way to the bank!
- 3/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 1.5 pitted dated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup dark chocolate, chopped roughly
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- Blitz the peanuts, dates and vanilla in a food processor until it becomes a paste.
- Set aside to cool a little, and roll into small balls.
- Melt the chocolate in a small but deep bowl.
- Using a fork, roll the balls in chocolate and pop them on some baking paper to set.
- You may need to pop them in the fridge to finish the job if you are in a hurry.
For more recipes or to connect with Claire, please click the links below!
Claire’s food philosophy is that ‘Sometimes it is really easy to over think and then over purchase. Time to strip it back to basics, without changing the way you eat’. In her spare time she studies a Bachelor of Food and Nutrition at La Trobe University.