Simple breakfasts are the best.
Can’t stomach fish in the morning? Have it for dinner instead. Or grab some big mushrooms.
Ready in 10 minutes and a bonanza for the palette, with only 4 ingredients ???.
- 2 X 100g pieces of salmon (skin off or on, it’s your thang; do whatcha wanna do)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends removed
- 50g feta (or a few bits), crumbled
- Heat a fry pan to medium, pop your salmon in skin down and fry for 2 minutes, then flip it for another minute. If you are into really cooked fish go a couple of minutes longer.
- Remove and set aside, add the asparagus to the pan, toss in the oil from the fish until softened and set aside too.
- Pour beaten eggs into pan and cook on one side until almost set. Roll up into a tube.
- Cut in half, top each egg roll with a piece of salmon and some crumbed feta. Top with asparagus.
For more recipes or to connect with Claire, please click the links below!