A few weeks ago, I made this Lifestyle Love video in which I shared with you a decision to make 2018 our best year yet. I talked about the steps to follow to ensure that you are on track to success and growing along the way. I really hoped that you enjoyed this video and feel ready to join me and everyone else in the year ahead.
Whilst in the video I shared with you some of my own personal goals in the video description, I wanted to share a few more of my new goals with you…so here we go….
- Be more present – leaving phone in bag or in box at home, paying more digital free games with Rocco and read more night time books in Italian
- Add more elegance – regularly check in with myself and ask if I am feeling calm, relaxed and on top of things….including the sense of elegance. Helped from habits like taking more effort in getting ready in the morning.
- Be on time – last year I created a bad habit of always being late, which left me feeling embarrassed, ill-prepared and short with people. I want to learn to say no, space my diary out more and spend more time at home. To try and overcome this I am doubling my expect travel time to give me a safe buffer.
- Build upon my existing personal share portfolio by adding approximately 50% more than what it is currently worth. Hopefully achieving this by a pay rise and other big projects that I am working on.
- Ensure that all my investments are cash flow positive and will be paid off in full in less than 20 years.
- Submit my Government rebate on IT expenses & use the funds to purchase more passive income streams.
- Get a pay rise.
Health & Fitness
- Be able to jog non-stop on a treadmill for 40 minutes
- Maintain current weight
- Have 3 vegan/vegetarian days per week
- Meditate every day – including “in my zone meditation” activities
- Greater control of my emotional reactions – more reading about emotions
- Get a golf handicap – last year I wanted to get back into golf, (which I did), now I need to be able to play properly
- Read The Financial Review everyday
- Know over 2,000 words in Italian – this one flat lined last year
- Learn how to play chess – I failed on this one last year
- Write my book on Minimalism, SugarMamma & Millennials & Money – okay, this might be unrealistic but I am going to have a go
- Build on passion & intimacy
- Increase quality time with Rocco – more one on one bonding time
- Friday activity days with Rocco and my god daughter
- Learn to do nothing – I never sit down and veg, I can’t even watch tv. I want to be able to lie on the sofa & rest my brain
Some of these goals are hard to identify success, but they all have deadlines and knowing where I am up to in my growth, I hope that my awareness can fairly and honestly assess my progress.