Gluten free muesli $17 a packet ? Not on my watch!!
The ingredients for this will cost you under $10 in total, and you can use the packet leftovers for some other creation!
Add some nuts, mix the fruit up, go wild!
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- ¼ cup maple syrup (sub honey if you like!)
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 cup puffed millet, rice or something along those lines
- 1 cup dried fruit, finely diced (I used pear)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 160C and line a baking tray with a non stick mat or waxed paper.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Spread onto trays as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 25-30 mins, stirring halfway to get the edge bits into the middle (this will save them getting too crispy).
- Serve with yogurt and fruit.
For more recipes or to connect with Claire, please click the links below!