This one will cost you around $10 for all the ingredients, take you 5 mins to prepare and if you make a few batches will be enough for all the people in your office!
- 2 tablespoons drinking chocolate
- 2 tablespoons maple/honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 10 drops peppermint essence
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup rice puffs (natural rice bubbles)
- Pre heat your oven for 160 and line a large tray with baking paper.
- Mix chocolate, maple/honey, peppermint and coconut oil. Melt a little to combine if needed.
- Stir wet mix through dry mix making sure all the dry bits are covered in chocolate mix.
- Pour onto tray and press down, making sure all the parts are stuck in one big flat lump about ½ a centimetre thick.
- Bake for 10 minutes, allow to cook completely before breaking up into clusters.
- Store in an airtight container.
For more recipes or to connect with Claire, please click the links below!