This dish is a LIGHT breakfast option, if you are not watching your intake double it up or add extra nuts or some muesli. It is really quick to make so you can chuck it on, have a shower and scoff it down before running out the door.
- 2 small pears, halved and cored
- 1/2 cup light ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons almonds, crushed
- Drizzle of honey
- Slice pears in half and pop them on a baking tray under the grill cut side up for 10 minutes.
- Mix the ricotta & cinnamon (omit the ricotta and add some extra nuts if you are vegan/dairy free/paleo)
- Pop a dollop of the ricotta mix in the center of the pear, sprinkle with nuts & drizzle with honey.
For more recipes or to connect with Claire, please click the links below!