Perfect for a dessert for two one night and an easy breaky the next morning with a dollop of yogurt.
- 1 large tin apple pie filling
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- One heaped tablespoon margarine or coconut oil
- One heaped tablespoon berry jam
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 180°C, mix apple pie filling and raspberries in a bowl then transfer into a baking dish.
- Melt butter and jam in a heatproof bowl and add this and the oats and coconut. Mix well then top apple mix with the oats, pressing it down a little.
- Bake for 30mins until pie is warmed through and top is crispy, serve with yogurt! X
For more recipes or to connect with Claire, please click the links below!